Does your financial institution care about tweens and the potential massive revenue stream they represent?
If the answer is no, the Ourly platform is probably not for you. If the answer is yes, then please answer the following 5 questions:
1. What are tweens (9-13 years old) searching for and saving for? Do you know?
2. Does your institution do anything to teach tweens about money?
3. What was the last marketing incentive your institution used that would matter to a tween?
4. What are some marketing tools you can use to capture the interest of tweens? Would you even know?
5. Are any of your competitors marketing to tweens? If not, can you see the opportunity?